Saturday, February 7, 2009

my apt



soo....this is my apt!
i sleep at the top of those stairs. it reminded me of japan, so i was really happy when my roomie and i decided to get this place. it even has the same dust bunnies as i would have in japan...plus it's a little bit less claustrophobic.

random though, i miss how japan smells.

anyways, the problem is that people just walk up those stairs whenever they want...i guess they dont realize it's my bedroom - they think of it more as an extension of the living room.
even though my bed is up there, and i'm up there in my pj's under the blankets, some people still go up there and try to talk to me.

what i need is a KEEP THE FUCK OUT UNLESS I'M TALKING TO YOU sign.
or, a door that i can close.

god i hate that my english sucks now. i cant express my thoughts the way i used to.

anyways.

shower curtain, maybe?

3 comments:

kacey said...

Yes!! 

sweetnessgone said...

hahaha you need to remake that sign that you had in Japan... i forget what was exactly written, but it was something along the lines of "stay the fuck off my bed", except in Japanese :)

kacey said...

のぼらないでくださ (い) motherfuckers!!